We are tech powered Employee Outsourcing firm that leverages the right tools bringing the right workforce to your business
- Process requisitions submitted with clear and unambiguous specifications through the quotation process and goods/service delivered/rendered.
- Ensure that the work you are quoting for has clear requirements – in terms of time, labor, materials.
- Use a standardized price list.
- Upon consultation, determine which tenders to bid, and how you will manage the bid.
- Gather information and research with assistance from relevant departments.
- Coordinate all the materials you need for the tender preparation.
- Prepare a covering letter that responds to the bid invitation.
- Ensure tenders are delivered on time.
- Manage the tender officers and ensure smooth operations.
- Draw up tender documents or contracts
- Follow up to completion and ensure the company gets business
- Organize demonstrations by coordinating between the technical team and the client
- Effective liaison between technical and customer service departments in ensuring compliance to the client expectations.
- Provide required reports at the agreed frequencies and intervals
- Degree in Business Administration or Supply and chain preferred.
- A proven track record of leadership.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
- At least 5 years experience in the tender industry.
- Managed a team of at least 5 tender officers.
- Ability to train and mentor staff.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya