Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements. Our systems-based approach to solving the sanitation crisis involves five key steps: we build a dense network of franchised micro-entrepreneurs, who operate low-cost, high-quality waterless sanitation facilities – called Fresh Life Toilets. We provide critical support services – such as access to finance, business analytics, training, and marketing. We collect the waste regularly and safely remove it from the community. We convert the waste into valuable end products, such as organic fertilizer, insect-based animal feed, and renewable energy. Finally, we sell the end products to Kenyan farms under the brand name Farm Star.
We seeks to recruit an Electrical technician who will undertake hands-on maintenance of all Sanergy assets including equipment and vehicles with an aim to reduce the MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and increase the MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure).The role is based in the coast of Kenya; Kilifi County.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on maintenance of machinery and vehicles
- Train operators on Autonomous and Preventive Maintenance
- Ensure operators conduct Autonomous Maintenance as specified
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance as specified
- Respond to breakdowns and resolve them in the shortest time
- Record breakdown data
- Reduce MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)to less than a day
- Coordinate with vendors on the repair of equipment
- Record and maintain up-to-date maintenance records.
- Record and maintain up-to-date maintenance spare part inventory, plan for replacement of all used parts.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of Total Productive Maintenance and Reliability Centered Maintenance will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31st July, 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 USD 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Kenya