The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is responsible for national policies and programmes that help Kenyans access quality and affordable, school education, post-school, higher education and academic research.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation expenses and subsistence allowances for the whole duration of studies. Student will pay the cost of airfare (around EUR 800) (and about EUR 800 is recommended in the beginning). The studies will be conducted in the Slovak language following the first year of intensive language preparation.
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor’s and Master’s degree studies)
- Minimum KCSE Mean Grade of B (Plain)
- Not more than 25 years of age (but not less than 18)
- Strong grades on the major subjects that are key to the specialty preferred
- Completed Secondary Education in the last three (3) years
- Has KCSE certificate
- Valid passport (not older than 10 years, the validity of which has to exceed that of the requested visa by at least 3 months, must have at least 2 blank pages),
- Birth certificate
- References of two school teachers including their full contact details
- Structured and signed CV.
Download Application Form : Click Here
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to :
Ministry of Education
P O Box 9583 – 00200
Closing Date : 27 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya