Job: Study Data Clerk – Department Of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Organization: University of Nairobi
The University of Nairobi, a body corporate established under the Universities Act 2012 of the laws of Kenya and the University of Nairobi Charter, is the pioneer institution of University education in Kenya and the region. The only institution of higher learning in Kenya for a long time, the University of Nairobi responded to the national, regional and Africa’s high level manpower training needs by developing and evolving strong, diversified academic programmes and specializations in basic sciences, applied sciences, technology, humanities, social sciences and the arts. Through module II (continuing education) programmes, invaluable opportunity has been opened to hundreds of Kenyans and non-Kenyans, on a paying basis, who meet university admission requirements, but who have not been able to access university education due to restricted intake into the regular programmes that is determined by limited resource allocation by Government.
- Enter data on an online platform and scan the study questionnaires.
- Prepare new patient files and ensure all files contain the required forms.
- Conduct weekly data quality checks with guidance from the data manager and maintain data
- Maintain a clean log frame of data queries and how they have been resolved
- Applicants must have KCSE or its equivalent with a pass in English.
- They must have a diploma or degree in IT or its equivalent.
- He/she should have two (2) years’ experience in IT and data entry.
- In addition, they must have experience in research and data-handling environment.
- Applicants having worked on online data entry platform, will have an added advantage.
Responsibilities Terms of appointment
This a position whose tenure is one (1) year contract renewable based on performance and by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
How to Apply
Applications should be emailed to
- Applicants should email their application letters and certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications, experience and 3 referees indicating their telephone contacts and email contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be addressed to The Principal, College of Health Sciences and forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments, where applicable.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code as shown in the advertisement.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 USD 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya