Machakos County, nicknamed ‘Macha,’ was the first capital city of Kenya and is now an administrative county in Kenya. Machakos is made up of eight (8) constituencies including Machakos Town, Mavoko, Masinga, Yatta, Kangundo, Kathiani, Matungulu, and Mwala. Machakos Town is the administrative capital of the County.
For this appointment an officer must have: –
- three (3) years of working experience of in Public Service or Private Sector; a passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant qualification adjudged to be its equivalent from an approved institution and have passed part II of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its approved equivalent.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following key personal attributes and core competences:
- Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce.
- Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to take instructions.
- Good organisational and supervisory skills.
- Team playing skills.
- Care for resources.
- Manual dexterity.
- Execution of instructions.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Records Management skills.
Closing Date : 13 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Machakos, Machakos, Kenya