KPMG is a professional service company, being one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 174,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory.
Description of the role and purpose of the job:
KPMG is looking for a best-in-class candidate to help grow the SAP business across our different sectors and service lines in Africa. The ideal applicant would be able to find client opportunities for KPMG, manage and develop the relationships with partners, develop appropriate market strategies and assist in execution. Predominantly a client facing role, a key performance metric is the sales and revenue generated for KPMG – though it does not exclude the need to formalise and structure the operational support required to build this practice internally.
Key job duties or responsibilities
Partner Alliance Management:
- Determine the scope for SAP products and services within KPMG
- Enhance and develop the vision and objectives for the SAP alliance
- Define, facilitate and communicate needs and expectations for both partners and KPMG
- Facilitate opportunities to cross-educate each organisation (SAP and KPMG) on the value and solutions offered by each organisation
- Accountability for the drive, reporting and meeting of key strategic and operational metrics (revenue targets etc.)
Sales Pipeline Development and Execution:
- Own, understand and manage the SAP product (and adjacent KPMG solutions) sales pipeline from awareness to conversion.
- A hands-on approach to sales, marketing, and awareness activities – engagement in direct sales opportunities with clients or assistance in RFP’s/other opportunities.
- Identify and execute key activities that will further grow the alliance partnership (e.g. planning of joint marketing events).
- Harvest current channels for leads and develop sustainable new leads channels to keep the pipeline active. (This includes deal creation with or without involvement of partners.).
- Create and report back on key pipeline metrics, keeping internal stakeholders up to date with opportunities available.
Practice Formalisation and Development:
- Optimise the current operations, management process and reporting.
- Connect and learn from KPMG’s global member firms on how they manage their relationships & pipeline.
- Work with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and strategy specific materials.
- Report to KPMG’s global alliance function on key alliance metrics.
Critical Interpersonal or Interactive skills
- Understanding of SAP as an organisation (systems, alliance programmes, ways of work etc.).
- The ability and experience to generate demand for consulting and/or SAP products.
- The ability to create new, profitable lead channels while mining existing sales channels for opportunities.
- Ability to present and communicate clearly with client stakeholders (from senior executives to users).
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a team, while seeking leadership guidance appropriately.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and track multiple business development activities.
- Previous experience of working in a global consulting firm and/or familiarity with the services provided.
- The ability to combine consulting and SAP offerings to solve client needs.
- Previous experience in managing an alliance between a technology partner and a system implementor/consulting firm.
Minimum requirements to apply for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- 7 – 15 years of experience in a similar B2B sales environment.
- Verifiable history of meeting/ exceeding sales targets and finding new sales channels or pathways to a sale.
- Demonstrated understanding of the enterprise software market with a focus on SAP solutions.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya