Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.
Our client in the telecommunication sector seeks to hire a well experienced Sales Team Leader. The main purpose of the role will be to drive the growth of business and generation of revenue through effective management of the retail trade including supervising a team of direct reports within a designated area.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruitment Management -Assessment and Ascertainment of Mpesa agents, Route & Beat Plan, Performance monitoring and management
- Keeping management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques;
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations
- Territory Management -Achieving availability through width & Depth, control over agents, Visibility on secondary sales, efficient float levels management & Ensure compliance to Standard trade margins.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Developing and implementing consumer-centric tactical strategies to drive brand acceptance;
- Training and leading a team of qualified Dealers, agents and sub agents
- Ensure internal collaboration, team work development and implementation of key management and sales routines on the ground
- Effectively manage team and allocated resources by ensuring adherence to the set work ways and standards
- Provide marketing plans within allocated area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in a business related field preferred;
- Demonstrated sales and marketing background with at least 5 years of sales management
- Highly motivated, proactive, and target-driven;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team;
- Customer and business focused attitude;
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment where project implementation & administration efforts are complemented by hard-driving execution activities.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya