Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials. Manuchar handles over 4 million metric tons of goods, generating c. 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide. At Manuchar “We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
- Managing the team to hit sales targets and achieve company growth.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Update the commercial management team about your team performance promptly while coming up with solutions to the team challenges.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team and performance sales monitoring
- Meeting planned sales goals
- In charge of the sales team and ensuring teamwork
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in managing a sales team (primarily in the sale of B-to-B chemicals and fertilizers but not compulsory) and business development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Administration / Sales/ Marketing
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated sales/business development capabilities.
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing and in business development
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Enjoys being in the being chasing sales and accompanying other team members.
- Superb team leadership ability
- Ability to flourish in a highly competitive environment
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 28 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya