Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials. Manuchar handles over 4 million metric tons of goods, generating c. 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide. At Manuchar “We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
- Analytical approach to sales and sourcing
- Understanding economic factors affecting the demand and supply of commodities.
- Analyzing import data to understand market trends – origins, pricing, local logistics, and lead times.
- Gather market information from the sales team.
- Identifying trends in the market – global and local by analyzing raw material costs and how they impact overall sourcing.
- Assist the business in solving qualitative and quantitative sourcing issues.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the prices and profitability of products.
- Be in direct contact with HQ on souring-related issues, GIT updates, and developing strategies to improve lead times from origin.
- Develop forecast plans for all products based on historic data as well as global trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Good interaction skills and ability to understand the business from a commercial perspective.
- Four or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Able to understand and use incoterms.
- Experience with ERP implementation will be an added advantage.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Minimum Degree in Finance or Statistics
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 28 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya