The Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) Individual Consultant will be responsible for developing a proposal for UN Joint programme on Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH).
- Write an Inception Report which outlines a clear understanding of the ToR, Timeline/ Roadmap and Brief on the Methodology of undertaking the assignment
- Draft an outline of the concept of the proposal and Agenda/programme that will be used in a co-creation Technical workshop
- Facilitate a joint/collaborative co-creation workshop with representation from MoH, UN agencies and relevant NGOs and private sector in RMNCAH.
- Write a workshop Report
- Develop the draft RMNCAH proposal based on the above workshop
- Present the draft proposal to key stakeholders
- Finalize and submit the RMNCAH Proposal in soft copy version.
- Inception Report
- Pre-workshop Concept and Timetable
- Draft RMNCAH proposal
- Final RMNCAH Proposal
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced degree in Medicine, Public Health or Epidemiology
Knowledge And Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health;
- Experience in successful proposal writing with evidence of resource mobilization.
- Experience in facilitation and coordinating technical meetings eg co-creation workshops is added advantage
Fluency in English as demonstrated through previous formal training, qualifications, or work experience.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya