Responsible for risk identification, analysis and recording to facilitate transparency and accuracy in decision making.
- Collect and analyze data for risk assessment, monitoring and compliance
- Review and recommend improvements to existing risk modelling techniques
- Conduct regular assessments of the various business systems and implement or monitor needed improvements.
- Review files and capture information during risk assessments
- Assist in the development and execution of companywide compliance policies and procedures.
- Collection of data for preparation of management and board reports
- Review all monthly, quarterly and semi –annual regulatory/statutory returns across all subsidiaries
- Maintain risk incident logs
- Coordinating risk champions in risk identification and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, economics, finance or another business-related degree
- CISA/CISM/CRM, Progress in CPA
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications.
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors.
- Technical competence in insurance and accounting.
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI, CMA and IRA.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya