AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. AMI grew out of a need to provide the highest quality healthcare in areas of high demand. Our company delivers a unique combination of extremely flexible teams of health practitioners combined with fixed and mobile medical facilities and highly refined medical processes and procedures. This combination allows us to provide an expanding number of bespoke health services around the world.
Position location: globally, predominantly the African continent. Applicants must be able to travel to multiple work locations at any given time.
About the Project:
AMI is bidding on a contract to provide teams to administer COVID-19 vaccinations to countries on the African continent. AMI would deploy rapid response teams to provide vaccines at a moment’s notice. The ideal Registered Nurse meets the minimum requirements, is able to travel to any African country in under a week. As this is rapid response, candidates must be able to travel within days of being contacted. Candidates must also be willing to travel to potential remote and austere environments for periods of up to 6 months at a time.
Administer COVID-19 vaccinations and provide first aid treatment of clients and staff. Responsible for clerk duties, maintaining records and vaccine administration. Account for company provided equipment and ensure its proper use.
- Updated CV
- University degree in nursing
- A minimum of three (3) years of continuous experience in medical/surgical, emergency, or primary care nursing
- BLS certificate with validity covering the deployment duration.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) certification or equivalent certifications that remain active during the deployment period.
- Must carry an active registration to practice medicine in their own country or another UN member state.
- Must complete a vaccination training identified by the company and submit their certificate prior to deployment.
- Must be able to submit proof of medical fitness to work.
- Valid and active passport for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience administering and overseeing the administering of vaccines is preferred.
- Travel nurse experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English language
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
The position is contingent upon award of the project and should we be awarded additional details (salary, work schedule, location, etc.) would be provided.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya