AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. AMI grew out of a need to provide the highest quality healthcare in areas of high demand. Our company delivers a unique combination of extremely flexible teams of health practitioners combined with fixed and mobile medical facilities and highly refined medical processes and procedures. This combination allows us to provide an expanding number of bespoke health services around the world.
- Collect and Analyze COVID-19 epidemiological data using statistical measures.
- Extract epidemiological health data from the medical records of mission medical treatment facilities.
- Train and lead the team of medical staff and volunteers that will conduct routine contact tracing.
- Investigate suspect/confirmed cases of COVID-19 and ensure that comprehensive contact tracing is conducted.
- Monitor epidemiological trends within host country and region including surveillance activity reports for necessary adjustments of mission control measures.
- Report to the office of CMO the results of investigations, special studies, and surveillance.
- Collect epidemiological data for the surveillance of specific diseases of Public Health importance and other health conditions.
- Arrange for the cooperative use of epidemiological data with local and regional health authorities, other agencies and organizations.
- Work with other health personnel and relevant mission stakeholders for resolution of public health problems.
- Conduct/participate in trainings and mentoring of medical staff in surveillance activities.
- Participate in development and review of reporting formats for COVID-19.
- Participate in development of a risk communication strategy for COVID-19.
- Participate in the development and review of mission COVID-19 preparedness and response plans including relevant SOPs.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the CMO or his designate.
Location: Kenya (Applicants must be able to travel to the work location)
- Fully qualified Registered Professional Nurse with an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program in a University (3 or 4 years) OR accredited Diploma Program (4 years) after High School.
- A diploma or certificate program in Public Health.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in nursing with bias on Public Health programs such as management of epidemic outbreaks.
- At least 3 years of continuous experience in management of Public health programs.
- Currently certified and registered to practice nursing in his/her own country or another UN member state. License validity should cover the deployment duration.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid and active passport required.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya