Mawego Technical Training Institute has recorded tremendous growth in the development of Middle Level Training as an Institution. It has continually fulfilled its mandate in training young people to acquire skills and technical knowledge that are in line with the industrial growth of our country and the vision 2030.
Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for the provision of efficient office support and administrative assistance to the principal.
- Maintain the diary and appointments/meeting for the Principal to ensure appointments are well planned and timely
- Organize administration records and correspondence to ensure quick access to required information/documents
- Ensure the availability of well-managed office services including cleaning and tidying office to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Maintain an efficient smooth and easily accessible filing system to ensure the security of information and to limit access to unauthorised persons.
- Receive telephone calls to ensure calls are transferred to respective office.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of office records, documents and equipment.
- Manage office protocol and receive incoming calls, and correspondences and act as the link between principals’ offices, to ensure efficient response time to enquiries.
- Receive visitors and clients in a professional and courteous manner and direct them to the Principal/Deputy office.
- Undertake correspondence for the Principal as requested and as appropriate.
- Maintain an inventory of office equipment and supplies for the Principal and Deputy Principal offices.
- Prepare for committee meeting such as the BOG meetings
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Minimum of Diploma in Secretarial studies or
- Shorthand III, Computerized Document processing III, Business English III, Office practice II, Commerce II, and Secretarial Duties II or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- CRB clearance certificate.
- 45 Years and below.
- Three (3) years minimum working experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to :
MAWEGO TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O BOX 289 – 40222 OYUGIS
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Homabay, Kenya