We are now looking for Price Managers to partner with sales team and domains to secure business and secure improved value to Ericsson. The price manager will apply global strategies and perform market area benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations. As a price manager for the respective account the role you will interact with the GCU, account teams across the MA and also for all pricing related discussions.
- Set prices and perform price analysis
- Create commercial proposals
- Secure profitable sales
- Contribute to MMEA Pricing excellence initiative (Analytics, Alignment and Automation)
- Own the KA Prices and maintain the latest price sheets
- Work in coordination with Domain and other functions within Commercial to build winning proposals.
- Support GCU in customer negotiations where required
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Graduate in Engineering / Finance or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 5 to 7 years
- Domain experience: Networks & Digital Services
- Analytical skills
- You will need to do well with Adapting & Responding to Change
- Commercial Acumen and Skills
- Negotiation and Argumentation Skills
- Financial Acumen!
Mindset & skill set :
- Partner to win!
- Team player who can work under tough timelines
- Think out of box and ability to innovate in WoW
- Quick learner
- Good with excel and comfortable with complex business cases
- Ability to challenge with facts
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya