Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more.
Provide quality, efficient and integral pharmacy services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strict maintenance and documentation of the DDA.
- Receiving prescriptions for medications from medical doctors and other health professionals, and dispensing the drugs to patients
- Preparing or supervising the preparation and labelling of liquid medicines, ointments, powders, tablets, and other medications to fill prescriptions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e., expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Conferring with the doctor or his assistants regarding the ordering,stocking, and the pricing of the drugs
- Keep records / take inventory of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Ensure order and cleanliness at the pharmacy
- Evaluating labels, packaging, and advertising of drug products
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, and other institutions
- Perform other duties as assigned and as the profession demands.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized medical training institution
- Be registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license
- Proficiency in computer application skills
- Minimum two (2) years working experience preferably in a busyhospital setup
- Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 USD 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya