About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Monitoring & Compliance Supervisor, reporting to the Driver Monitoring Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Monitoring & Compliance Supervisor will be tasked with the effective monitoring of the team captains.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance industry and a proven track record in implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The Monitoring & Compliance Supervisor will be prepared to be fully accountable for the daily activities of the team captains in ensuring drivers’ compliance.
In this role, you will dig deep into compliance. that makes the organization more efficient, effective and productive. If you’ve got drive, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Monitoring & Compliance Supervisor who will coordinate the activities of our team captains in ensuring driver’s compliance and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Monitoring expert and who also has deep knowledge of data analysis, and different monitoring & tracking platforms.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supervising and coordinating the daily activities of team captains.
- Ensuring the safe-keeping of all company assets by keeping and updating vehicle locations daily.
- Ensuring that all drivers keep to their monthly servicing and Inspection appointment.
- Coordinating team captains to ensure a smooth collection of cash during the weekly remittance exercise.
- Resolving issues reported by drivers and log in by team captains.
- Updating the monitoring dashboard and all other tools used daily by the team captains.
- Collating and Analyzing data collated by team captains for performance improvement and decision making.
- Ensuring that all monitoring and tracking platforms are working effectively and optimally.
What You will need for this position
- 4-6 years experience working in a Compliance capacity or in a related capacity.
- Degree in Business Administration or in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills as this position require regular interactions and touchpoints with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, excellent task management, and superior analytical thinking.
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) is a plus.
- Candidates must possess integrity and professional ethics.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Monitoring Manager, and closely working with our Team Captains.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 16 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya