Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services.
- Plan work schedule and timetables thus arranging for appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams thus implementing a call plan strategy to build effective business relationships with health care partners.
- Design and make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in hospitals and pharmacies
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs
- Field visits to Sell drugs directly
- Meet targets and predicted sales figures, budget expenditures with the available resources through products demonstration and executing sales presentations
- Keeping detailed records
- Reaching and exceeding expected annual sales targets by preparing the trader wise sales target achievement and monitoring outstanding dues
- Regularly attending company trainings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the company
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors of Science Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution majored on:
- (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical sciences, Microbiology, BSC- Chemistry, Pharmacy)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a Medical Sales Rep selling medicine.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya