Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Good experience in selling Medical Devices/ Medical Equipment/Consumable/Surgical products/ Medical Furniture/ non diagnostic equipment
- Experience in handling KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and influencers in buying in a certain institution
- Plan work schedule and timetables thus arranging for appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams thus implementing a call plan strategy to build effective business relationships with health care partners.
- Design and make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in hospitals and pharmacies
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs
- Selling medical equipment directly to hospitals, pharmacies and clinics
- Meet targets and predicted sales figures, budget expenditures with the available resources through products demonstration and executing sales presentations
- Keeping detailed records
- Achieves/exceeds sales targets within a designated territory
- Responsible for closing the sales and positively impacting customer’s satisfaction
- Develops long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in with the company as a preferred supplier.
- Develop annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives
- Build, develop and manage sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales
- Ensure effective use of available resources for the achievement of the business strategy and realization of the sales plan
- Ensure identification and exploitation of new business opportunities
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices for direct customers
- Have good understanding of the clientele base
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staffs and keeping detailed records of work.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Science graduate preferably -Bio Medical Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, BSC- Chemistry, Pharmacy)
- 3-5 years working experience in selling medical equipments (non diagnostic equipment)
- Good knowledge of most medical equipment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mature and can make strategic decisions
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya