St. Paul’s University is an ecumenical private chartered university founded in 1903. It is strategically located in the lush Kiambu County along Nairobi-Limuru Route A, 30kms from Nairobi, next to Jumuia Conference and Country Home with other campuses in Nairobi, Nakuru and Machakos. It is in a cool and serene environment that is very conducive for learning.
DETAILS OF THE JOB
- Coordination of markering activities as envisaged in the PR and Marketing strategic plan outputs, which include but not limited to marketing the university during career days in schools, exhibitions, churches, special events, and online marketing.
- Working with the Assistant Public Relations Officer to assist in achieving set marketing objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent competitive marketing edge for the university.
- Through strategic recruitement drive, grow the students’ numbers in respective
- campuses as envisaged in the PR and Marketing strategic goals in regards to students’ population growth.
- Delibrately harness the marketing goodwill from university staff, students and other constituents; segment them and continuosly devise effective and relevant marketing strategies and incentives for the furtherance of agreed goals, objectives and targets.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Higher National Diploma in Marketing or a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- At least (2) two years of relevant professional experience.
- Registration with a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Competence in Information Technology skill and experienced in using Marketing softwares.
- Customer care training is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in working with institutions of higher learning will be an added advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Knowledge of relationship marketing.
- Uphold professionalism.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct customer research and analyse database.
- Demonstrate competency in digital marketing.
- Good team work skills and flexibility to work for long hours
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya