To Support Head, Marketing & Communications to building Bank’s Brand Equity and to create an appropriately positioned image for the brand in the market and in customers mind by manipulating elements of the marketing mix. Support Business Units to achieve their growth objectives through targeted marketing and communication initiatives.
- Manage the Bank’s Marketing Budget
- Support the achievement of the Business Units’ targets.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Social Sciences/BA Marketing/Commerce
- Highly numerate, analytical skills written communication skills.
Experience in the following areas is key:
- strategy-development & implementation,
- advertising development & execution
- brand management-consumer understanding
- brand image, elements of the mix
- competitor & market analysis
- promotion development, execution & evaluation
- project management-briefing team
- development of critical paths
- liaison between stakeholders
- execution of project
Key Result Areas
- Development of Corporate Brand Strategy & Implementation.
- Assist Business Heads & Team in the development of marketing & communication plans for jobs-to-be-done to help achieve business objectives.
- Brief & inspire external partners on brand & business objectives & strategies to deliver outstanding advertising materials, media plans & promotions to deliver business results.
Communications and Working Relationships
- All business Units & service departments in the bank- branding & marketing issues
- Agencies & vendors who provide bank with services
- Media & production houses-ad placements, program development & PR related issues
- Supervises immediate team members to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are achieved
- Interprets Conditions of Service to immediate team members
- Appraises the performance of immediate team members and reviews those for lower level staff
- Identifies training needs of immediate team members and recommends appropriate training for them.
- Administers disciplinary measures to immediate team members in accordance with the Bank’s disciplinary code and procedures
information security responsibilities
- Abide by the bank’s ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) policies and procedures
- Safeguard the bank’s information assets in accordance with its ISMS policies and procedures
- Undertake the annual mandatory refresher training organised by Compliance
- Report all suspicious or fraudulent activities to Compliance or via whistle-blowing toll-free line
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya