Women Deliver is a leading global advocate that champions gender equality and the health and rights of girls and women. Our advocacy drives investment – political and financial – in the lives of girls and women worldwide.
- Partner with the Director, Policy and Advocacy, to play a leading role in ongoing development and execution of the countering anti-SRHR programming.
- Build, expand, maintain and help coordinate partnerships with diverse stakeholders, including UN entities, NGOs, private sector partners, and foundations, including representing Women Deliver on various task forces and working groups.
- Support Women Deliver’s orientation toward collective impact through work with coalitions and partnerships, including coalitions that Women Deliver co-convenes on universal health coverage (UHC) and climate, and the interlinkages to anti-SRHR/anti-rights.
- Organize general advocacy outreach efforts including the development of policy briefs, presentations, key messages, talking points, briefings and other relevant materials.
- Represent Women Deliver at various events and conferences related to connected issue areas.
- Support key deliverables for the Women Deliver 2023 conference, including liaising with partners in developing and planning events, reviewing and providing inputs for content areas, and handling other opportunities as they may arise. Conference-related work will be a significant aspect of the workload through the conference in July 2023.
- Contribute to team monitoring, evaluation and learning processes (MEL) as well as relevant fundraising and donor reporting.
- Other duties as assigned, including support to other portfolios as gaps arise.
Qualifications, Skills, Education, and Knowledge:
- Six or more years of experience in policy, advocacy and/or program management work in an NGO, UN agency, or similar organization, working in a related field such as human rights, SRHR, gender equality, anti-SRHR/anti-rights, or sustainable development
- Ability to conceptualize and execute new programming based on organizational comparative advantage and intersections with other organizational portfolios
- Passion for movement building and coalition work and knowledge of and credibility in feminist, SRHR, and related movements and networks
- Robust project management skills, including attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and a track record of consistently delivering high-quality work required
- Commitment to fostering an anti-racist and inclusive workplace
- Strong communication skills — verbal and written — including experience translating dense research materials and technical content into material for broader audiences
- Experience working collaboratively to develop and implement policy, advocacy and communications strategies, deliverables and campaigns, as well as with related monitoring and evaluation techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and resourcefulness in solving problems
- Desire to contribute to a supportive team culture
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel; adept in creating professional PowerPoint presentations; familiarity with Asana or other project management tools
- Strong French or Spanish language skills (preferred)
- Ability to travel, both domestically and internationally, and to sometimes work outside of regular business hours to accommodate partners in other time zones
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya