Bridge International Academies is the world’s largest education innovation company serving the 700 million families who live on less than $2 USD per day. We strive to provide the highest quality education product to the more than 100,000 students who attend Bridge’s more than 400 nursery and primary schools across emerging markets in Africa and (soon to open) in Asia The first Bridge International Academy opened in the Mukuru slum in Nairobi, Kenya in 2009. Today there are hundreds and Bridge continues to expand across Africa and Asia. With a mission of Knowledge for all, Bridge plans to educate 10,000,000 children across a dozen countries by 2025.
What You Will Do Increase enrollment in all Bridge Community programs to meet PTR goals
- Work with program teams to develop outreach strategies aimed at increasing PTR in all classrooms across each network
- Collaborate with Managing Directors, Schools Directors, Regional Schools Director, Senior Director of Parent and Community Engagement and Program Managers to create, share and track progress on achievable daily admission goals for program team
- Design, develop and iterate upon strategic outreach events and activities that will draw awareness, interest and admissions to Bridge Community schools
- Work with Creative team to produce and distribute outreach materials (fliers, program manuals, etc)
- Work with Communications teams to secure and execute radio spots, tv spots and social media campaigns to highlight Bridge Community programs and encourage enrollment
- Using data and observation feedback, rigorously follow up with support staff to ensure strong execution of outreach events and activities at the community level; manage cascade of communication to follow up on teacher and school leader absences
- Facilitate debrief sessions with support team after each outreach and enrollment session
- Ensure successful execution of parent engagement programming throughout school year to increase community awareness and trust of program
- Achieve 90% parent attendance of enrolled parents at all parent engagement events and activities throughout the school year
Achieve 90% retention of all current pupils
- Manage teams as they execute research to determine causes of pupils attrition in schools and across network
- Work with Senior Director of Parent & Community Engagement and Regional Schools Director to analyze research and retention data; develop insights; use insights to create strategies to improve retention
- Manage team to execute on initiatives designed to increase parent satisfaction and retain pupils across terms and years
- Collaborate with Managing Directors, Schools Directors, Regional Schools Director, Senior Director of Parent and Community Engagement and Program Managers to create, share and track progress on achievable retention goals for program team
- Manage parent engagement activities (touchpoints) throughout the year to ensure positive experience and increased parent satisfaction with touchpoints
- Strengthen Co Curricular Clubs program through building community partnerships to better highlight and showcase NewGlobe’s commitment to social emotional development and growth
Meet and exceed pupil attendance KPIs in all Bridge Community programs
- Collaborate with Bridge Community and NewGlobe leadership to carefully track and monitor pupil attendance in all programs, and carefully following through to determine cause of poor attendance
- Create contextualized attendance boosting strategies for all programs; test and iterate upon various interventions designed to boost attendance
- Using data backed successful strategic interventions, design ongoing programs to ensure continued strong pupil attendance in all Bridge Community schools
- Ensure strong bill payment campaigns are designed and implemented, resulting in 100% on time tuition payments
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, graduate degrees preferred.
- 5 years’+ experience working in education.
- 2 or more years of teaching experience with evidence of outsized student learning gains is an added advantage.
- Experience with data cleaning & analysis using Excel, experience with Stata a plus
- Experience in designing successful, data-driven marketing campaigns
- Willingness to work at different time zones and being flexible.
- A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A networking mastermind – You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas. You have an existing network from prior experience in the country, preferably in the regulatory, education, or business sectors.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, NewGlobe works in often fragile, sometimes volatile low-resource communities and with complex government systems. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand.
- A relentless advocate –The children we serve and teachers we empower never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their benefit, experience, and value.
- A malleable learner –You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
- A data-driven decision-maker – When making decisions, you don’t rely on your intuition alone. You collect data, you analyze it and make decisions with clear justifications.
- A curious investigator – You ask why a lot. You don’t just take what you see and accept it. You wonder why it is that way, and are aware that the world we see is created by human choices and actions – and it could be different. You wonder, and see the world as wonderful even when you want to change a part of it that is unjust.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya