WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading Outsourcing & Workforce Management Companies to the Global Energy industry. WTS Supplies Manpower, Recruitment, Outsourcing Services in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. WTS Energy works on all Energy projects, Oil & Gas and Renewables. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support. We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. Specialties Oil and Gas Recruitment, Manpower Supply for Oil & Gas Industry, Project Recruitment Campaigns, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Workforce Management, Employment Solutions for new regions, Operations Support, Contract Staffing, Permanent Hire
- Follow standard operating procedures for safe start up and shutdown of oil extraction machines.
- Complete pre-start up, start up, operational and shut down checklists before plant operations commence.
- Maintain cleanliness of the working area.
- Maintain various operational records and logs and produce operational reports.
- Oversee the flow of information and reports, coordinate actions when necessary, and ensure response plans are followed during emergencies and natural disasters.
- Interface closely with the operations In-charge and maintenance to ensure key operational matters are performed, communicated and documented.
- Follow standard procedures and switching orders in accordance with standard operating and safe switching practices.
- Ensure smooth transition of position during shift operations.
- Comply with all HSE safety regulations and adhere to proper codes and standards with a thorough understanding of safety procedures related to Electrical Systems.
- Handle any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- 2 years of operator experience in a vegetable oil extraction plant.
- Firefighting & HSE basic courses (preferred).
- Experience with troubleshooting of plant upsets and taking corrective action.
- Experience with shift report writing.
- Familiarity with commissioning, start-up, decommissioning, and compliance with local/national and international standards and codes related to health, safety, and environment is preferred.
- Problem Solving
- Planning target control
- Decision Making
- Spirit of Enterprise
- Listening and reception
- Staff management and development.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Mombasa, Mombasa, Kenya
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs