The job holder will support the department in legal and administrative issues relating to the organization reporting to the Group Company Secretary.
- Promptly answering inquiries (internal and external).
- Handling sensitive information securely and professionally.
- Dealing with stakeholders
- Communicating clear and concise information to internal and external customers/shareholders.
- · Maintaining and safeguarding departmental documents/records as well as creating and maintain trackers for legal documents and other resources.
- Assist the Group CS in effectively scheduling and preparing for Board meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or completion of the Advocate Training Program at the Kenya School of Law.
- Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- MS Suite
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer Proficient
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya