Sybyl, with over 25 years experience, offers unique capabilities and solutions in the domain of Enterprise IT systems. Our business objective is to provide strategic implementation and operational solutions for enterprise clients.
About the job
- Be part of a project team that engages with customers to understand the business requirements thru physical or online meetings and translate them in to dashboards.
- Develop and execute database queries
- Perform data modelling with the data sets provided.
- Design and develop BI dashboards and reports using various objects
- Analyze, transform and optimize large datasets that will feed the dashboards.
- Test/Peer review the dashboards designed
- Demonstrate the designed solution to the customers for their review.
- Release the dashboards/reports to productions upon approval from the managers.
- Communicate professionally with customers and team members in writing and verbally.
- Create a project plan and execute in timely manner
- Provide project status updates on agreed schedules
- Troubleshoot and optimize performance of BI applications
- Develop and update technical documentation.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in computer science/statistics/IT / Diploma in related field
Key Skills Required:
- Connecting to Databases using ODBC/OLE DB
- Reading data from database using SQL programming language
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Proficiency in programming languages – C / C++ with knowledge of functions, loops, data format, conversion techniques
- Ability to create Qlik sense visualizations
- Certification in MS Excel
- Certification in Data Analytics
- Hands on experience in any Business intelligence tools (Qlik sense, Tableau, Power BI)
- Having and understanding of business processes
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya