Mawego Technical Training Institute has recorded tremendous growth in the development of Middle Level Training as an Institution. It has continually fulfilled its mandate in training young people to acquire skills and technical knowledge that are in line with the industrial growth of our country and the vision 2030.
Purpose of the Job
- This job is responsible for overall, management of catering services and ensure compliance to occupational objectives, safety and environmental control.
- Responsible for the organization, planning and management of catering and production services
- Supervise and allocate work to staff in the catering service department through preparation of duty roster.
- Advice the Human Resource unit on promotion of kitchen staff through performance appraisal.
- Develop menu and create recipe for different meals in liaison with the head cook
- Ensure production and serving of quality food as scheduled in the Institution.
- Direct the daily operation of the food and catering service staff through coordination and training to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Keep and maintain catering service inventory and ensure timely replenishment to avoid delays in provision of meals and refreshment.
- Responsible for preparation of regular medical check-up plan for kitchen staff.
- Ensure that food preparation areas, cooking surface and utensils are clean.
- Ensure meals served to students and staff are of good quality and quantity.
- Inspect food and other material received at the kitchen to ensure they are of right quality and quantity.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Minimum of Diploma in Food and Beverage, sales and services or Diploma in Catering and Accommodation or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- CRB clearance certificate.
- Computer literacy.
- 45 years and below.
- Three (3) years minimum working experience.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to :
MAWEGO TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O BOX 289 – 40222 OYUGIS
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Homabay, Kenya