The Human Resource Intern will be responsible for the following:
Contract and Agreements
- Preparing core staff & project staff offer letters, contracts, and addendums.
- Preparing consultants contracts and addendums.
- Notifying staff/ consultants on the status of the contracts/ Letters of engagement.
Recruitment/ New Hire Process
- Providing support in the recruitment/hiring processes that may include posting job openings, organizing resumes and job applications, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview processes.
- Preparing new employee files and ensuring all required documents are in place.
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Assist in the Human Resource Team Officer in conducting background checks which include criminal background checks and candidate’s documents/information verification.
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Assist the Human Resource Officer in Payroll processing.
- Assist the Human Resource Officer in Payroll Reconciliation.
- Assist in the enrolment of new staff into the payroll system.
- Assist the Human Resource Officer in the sharing of payslips upon payroll approval monthly.
- Answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll queries.
- Responsible for electronic and physical filing of all HR related documents.
- Maintain current HR files and databases.
- Ensuring Biometrics and Timesheets are completed every month.
- Update all staff monitoring tool.
- Ensure all leave plans are shared at the beginning of every year by staff.
- File all staff leaves accordingly electronically and in staff physical file.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya