WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading Outsourcing & Workforce Management Companies to the Global Energy industry. WTS Supplies Manpower, Recruitment, Outsourcing Services in Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. WTS Energy works on all Energy projects, Oil & Gas and Renewables. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support. We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore. Specialties Oil and Gas Recruitment, Manpower Supply for Oil & Gas Industry, Project Recruitment Campaigns, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Workforce Management, Employment Solutions for new regions, Operations Support, Contract Staffing, Permanent Hire
- Develop, review, and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local and state regulations (OSHA, DOT).
- Provide comprehensive HSE training, induction, and awareness programs for staff, contractors, and other relevant parties.
- Conduct safety audits and inspections, prepare reports with findings and recommendations, and ensure effective implementation of corrective and preventive measures.
- Lead incident investigations, make recommendations, and implement measures to prevent recurrence.
- Assist in the development, evaluation, and enhancement of safety programs.
- Maintain accurate HSE statistical records, including incidents, accidents, near-misses, and working hours on site.
- Ensure workforce well-being and compliance with HSE standards within the plant.
- Manage and update HSE registers, permits, licenses, and other regulatory documentation.
- Collaborate with the Plant Manager to implement accident-prevention and environmental impact activities.
- Conduct risk assessments, implement control measures, and organize medical checkups for staff.
- Advise on various specialist areas such as fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, machinery safety, PPE usage, and occupational diseases.
- Act as the Emergency Coordinator on site and oversee emergency and crisis management plans.
- Monitor environmental footprint and contribute to sustainability efforts.
- Prepare and compile monthly site HSE reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in environmental studies or a relevant field
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an HSE Officer, preferably in a vegetable oil extraction plant or a busy manufacturing plant.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with HSE management systems in an industrial setting.
- Familiarity with ISO safety, quality, and environmental standards (preferred).
- Certification in risk assessment and OHS would be advantageous.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Proficiency in auditing and root cause investigation techniques.
- Demonstrated ability in quental studies or a relevant field
- Fluent in English with ality control and assurance.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Mombasa, Mombasa, Kenya
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs