We are an experienced team of scientists, professionals, and African and global partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a Business-related field;
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management and/or CHRP
- Member of Institute of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Experience and Knowledge
- At least 5 years’ HR generalist experience in a busy human resources department.
- Working knowledge of the general fields of human resource management, including but not limited to organizational development, learning/training, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement and Kenya Labour Laws.
- Working knowledge in working with an integrated HR information systems and/or ERP systems.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook, etc.
- Communication: Communicates effectively and uses tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive information or while resolving delicate issues. In consultation with supervisor, keeps staff informed of decisions, presenting them in a manner that generates understanding and acceptance.
- Teamwork: Works as a supportive team member, acknowledges the contribution of other team members. Counsels team and individual employees on how to improve collaborative efforts.
- Planning and Organizing: Proactively plans taking into consideration interrelationships between various activities and probable obstacles; optimally organizes workload across the team, sets up review mechanisms for the team and provides guidance to resolve any obstacles affecting the plan.
- Achieving results: Proactively identifies and exploits opportunities to exceed goals, recovers from setbacks quickly. Drives excellence within the team.
- Leading and Supervising: Takes initiative in supervising staff members under their own responsibility; clarifies roles, plans and reviews work.
- Knowledge sharing and learning: Gives adequate feedback on team performance with appropriate coaching and developmental advice.
- Judgement/Decision making: Seeks out relevant information and considers alternative options in order to make appropriate decisions.
- Change management: Contributes ideas and proposes changes to processes/methods to overcome identified issues. Accepts conditions of uncertainty and remains productive in difficult situations
- Resilience: Remains calm and focused during challenging periods. Participates fully and encourages others to engage in change initiatives
Submit your CV including three professional referees, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya