PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
Institutional Impact Measurement
- Implement an institutional impact measurement framework and indicators to enable the organization to report on its collective impact in advancing health equity.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of documentation to support quality and consistency in measurement of institutional impact indicators.
- Ensure proposal and project teams include relevant institutional indicators of impact in their measurement plans and that projects are designed and resourced to collect necessary data.
- Reinforce the collection, analysis and reporting of impact data in a timely and accurate manner.
Results Measurement System
- Lead the ongoing continuous improvement of Amp Impact across the organization, including training and support for project teams, to ensure that it meets the evolving needs of the organization.
- Oversee development and maintenance of documentation to guide the use of Amp Impact for project monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, and institutional results reporting.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of data in Amp Impact; provide feedback to project teams and updates to senior leaders to reinforce importance of data quality.
Functional Area Leadership
- Work with MEAL leaders across divisions to build a collaborative community of MEAL professionals that supports high quality and consistent measurement practices.
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate professional growth and development of MEAL professionals, knowledge sharing and learning within the community of practice.
- Establish and maintain mechanisms for engaging with stakeholders, including communities that are intended to benefit from PATH’s work and the partners with whom PATH works, to solicit feedback and ensure the organization is accountable to those it serves.
- Work with senior leaders to build a culture of data-driven decision making within the organization, including development of goals and targets aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives and priorities.
- Collaborate with other departments in the organization (e.g. IT, data for action, finance, program management, communications) to ensure that targets, results and impact data is integrated into information pipelines used for decision making and communicated effectively to staff and stakeholders.
- Lead change management efforts to ensure that project teams understand the importance of impact measurement and are motivated to use Amp Impact or other core platforms to measure their results.
- Ensure the organization is represented in external fora and networks focused on MEAL and impact measurement.
Project Design and Measurement
- Contribute to the development of winning proposals by providing technical expertise on MEAL and impact measurement.
- Work with project teams to ensure that MEAL activities are integrated into project design from the outset and adequately resourced in project work plans and budgets.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams on developing MEAL plans, including developing indicators, data collection tools, and monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g., public health, international development, monitoring and evaluation).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation, with a focus on impact measurement.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
- Experience managing change in a complex organizational environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the implementation of results management systems such as Amp Impact or DHIS2.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and communicate findings to diverse audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to business development efforts, including proposal development and budgeting.
- Strong understanding of project design and measurement, with experience in developing MEL plans, indicators, and monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Experience working in global health or international development preferred.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya