The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a worldwide faith of over 16 million members centered on the belief that everyone on earth is a son or daughter of a loving God1 and that His Son, Jesus Christ, saved the world from sin and death. Jesus Christ invites all of God’s children to come unto, follow, and become more like Him.
Performs a wide variety of advanced and confidential duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience as well as skill and knowledge of the organization’s policies and practices. General responsibilities include tasks related to administrative support, project management, writing/editing, and personal assistance. Provides support to Area Presidencies
- Employees at this level work independently with general supervision and some autonomy.
- Work duties range up to complex in nature, requiring a high degree of professional-level communication, discretion, and problem-solving skills.
- Responsibilities also require making moderately complex non-routine decisions using initiative, originality, ingenuity, and sound judgment to resolve diverse and complex issues and requests in a proactive way.
- Provide accurate and timely information.
- Must demonstrate a mature and professional attitude even under the most stressful conditions.
- Responsibilities include general secretarial functions such as: prepares correspondence, memoranda, answering phone calls, mail and typing correspondence
- Prepares and distribute minutes of meetings
- Checks documents for accuracy and completeness
- Maintains Calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries
- To work with Confidential Information (Confidentiality critical)
- Coordinating travel arrangements and special events
- Work to meet deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be Worthy to hold a Temple Recommend
- A Two-Year Secretarial Diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 Years of Executive Secretary experience
- Advanced Office Skills to include excellent communication, highly efficient with computerized business applications, analytical and data summation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with sensitive and highly confidential information
- Ability to speak French will be an added advantage
Closing Date : 6 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya