Makini Schools is a leader in the Kenyan system of education – drawing on global best practice – with five campuses in Nairobi & Kisumu, offering nursery, primary and high school education. We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- To analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies, interviewing students to understand their objectives and background,
- Provide assistance with recruitment/marketing activities, admission publications, communication, and information sessions.
- S/he follows up with parents for any inquiries through lead forms, direct meetings, live chats, emails, and other available forms of communication.
- To serve as a liaison between the pupils/ students, staff, parents, and clients.
- S/he helps customers with queries, complaints, give customers information about the admission process and the school.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya