Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services.
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor/manager
- Ensure that the vehicle are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Inspecting the vehicle for defects before and after returning back to the office.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Report any case of accident ,injury/damage of vehicle to the supervisor
- Keep all records including receipts for the vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time and work hours
- Perform some other undertaking as directed by the supervisor
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands.
- Inspect the vehicles and perform basic support undertaking like changing oil, refueling the vehicle, changing batteries and checking and repairing some minor issues.
- Recognize electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and report to the supervisor whose duty is to
- arrange to take it to a mechanic or electrician
- Dropping and picking up staff and business partners of the organization from gatherings, airplane terminal etc.
- Comply with all traffic rules.
- Any other related jobs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- The candidate must have a minimum of O-level certificate
- The applicant Must possess Valid PSV, valid good conduct and valid DL (class ABCE D1, D2)
- Two to three years’ work experience working as a Truck and canta driver
- Extensive knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Ability to work long hours including holidays and weekends.
- Must be a safety-conscious person.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather condition etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proper documentation of vehicle activities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya