The Kenya Export Promotion and Branding Agency (KEPROBA) is a State Corporation established under the State Corporations Act Cap 446 through Legal Notice No.110 of August 9th, 2019 after a merger between Export Promotion Council and Brand Kenya Board. The Agency’s core mandate is to implement export promotion and nation branding initiatives and policies to promote Kenya’s export of goods and services KEPROBA GRADE 2 – V/NO. 2/2023
KEPROBA GRADE 2 – V/NO. 2/2023
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: –
- Overseeing all issues regarding the financing of the Agency’s activities and advise the Agency on financial planning strategies and policies.
- Developing and implementing sound financial management policies and procedures
- Planning and coordinating timely preparation of annual budget estimates for the Agency
- Developing and implementing internal controls and compliance
- Overseeing preparation of the final Annual Statement of Accounts in accordance with accounting standards and procedures
- Monitoring and evaluating funds applications and accountability
- Ensuring prudent and optimal utilization of Agency funds and Assets
- Providing timely and accurate management accounts and reports to the management and the Agency
- Providing oversight to the Agency’s human capital affairs, ensuring that the Agency has the right and sufficient human resource to meet its objectives.
- Providing oversight for effective records management operations
- Participating in the development and review of the Institution’s strategic plan
- Reviewing the Corporate Services business plans in line with the overall strategic objectives and government performance contract
- Overseeing operations of Human Resources, Administration and Finance & Accounting departments
- Overseeing development and implementation of the Agency’s corporate communication strategy
- Managing risk and ensuring effective implementation and compliance with all legislative requirements relating to corporate services.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have at least: –
- Master’s Degree in any of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resource or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Communications, Public Relations, Human Resource or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- A minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been in a senior management position in the public or private sector.
- Relevant professional qualification and membership to a professional body
- Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 8 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya