Finn Church Aid – Action for Human Dignity Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish development cooperation organisation and the second largest provider of humanitarian assistance. We operate in 15 countries, where the needs are most dire. We work with the poorest people, regardless of their religious beliefs, ethnic background or political convictions. Our work is based on rights, which means that our operations are guided by equality, non-discrimination and responsibility. Aiming for permanent change Permanent change in developing countries can only be achieved through persistent cooperation with local communities and people. Finn Church Aid is committed to working until the people in need can independently secure their livelihood and satisfy their basic needs.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Prepare schemes of work, lesson notes and appropriate teaching Aids to ensure effective teaching and learning.
- To conduct regular assessment and evaluation for both Practical and written sessions for training gaps identification.
- Conduct regular counselling and guidance of the Trainees and make referrals where need be.
- Delivering outstanding training and coaching sessions to groups of learners in Digital Marketing.
- Providing employability training on widening learners job horizon and identifying business and employment opportunities.
- Teaching the learners, a broad range of training to increase their skills and readiness to work as digital marketers.
- Actively support, mentor, and motivate learners across the learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification
- Identifying learner’s strengths and weakness through an initial assessment and support them accordingly
- Providing insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Delivering outstanding learning, using creative learning strategies that will inspire and engage students to reach their full potential
- Manage any learner progress issues in line with the business expectations.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate, and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Ability to Help young people develop entrepreneurship and small business management skills in the creative sector.
- Ability to design a course curriculum fitting the FCA Creative industries program needs
- The trainer must be able to assist learners work with available tools to create an industry standard portfolio or business / career plan
- Deliver training programmes with support of other team members
- Continually identify specific training needs and support required for components of the creative industry projects as appropriate
- Provide coaching and support as young people implement their business plans during training phase.
- Ability to train on the key processes of digital marketing and the most relevant areas like search engine optimization and marketing, social media and e-mail marketing, inbound marketing, and online reputation marketing, using Google AdSense etc.
- Ability to train basics of website/Google analytics.
Qualifications and Experience
- An undergraduate degree.
- Been digital marketing space for 2years or more
- At least 1 or more IT industry certifications e.g. CISCO, CompTIA A+.
- At least 2 years of experience providing information communications technology (ICT) and recognised Teaching Qualification.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Vocational competence within Digital Marketing
- Previous experience delivering Employability trainings.
- Previous experience of delivering Training Programmes through online platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Virtual Learning platforms.
- Qualification in Pedagogical skills or experience in teaching/training
- High integrity, self-driven and able to set own work schedule with rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to initiate and complete assignments and to work under demanding circumstances with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization, supervisory, problem-solving, interpersonal, communication as well as team building and negotiation skills.
- Uphold and protect the Trainees from any form of Child abuse/ Violation of Rights.
- Design a strategic remedial Training plan for slow learners
- Prepare a conducive learning environment for the Trainees.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from Time to Time by the supervisor
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to explain computer and IT concepts to learners who may have very basic IT knowledge.
- Have strong attention to detail and possess strong written and spoken fluency in English or Swahili language
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a large and diverse workload under pressure.
- Willingness to work outside regular office hours including weekends when needed.
- Be Knowledgeable about the current social media channels and able to craft digital content.
- Should be ready to experiment with new online platforms and channels, to ensure ads are creative and properly designed
Closing Date : 28 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Kakuma, Kakuma, Kenya