City Walk Ltd provide products of superior quality which connect directly to our customers sole to soul. We are the preferred business that offers one stop destination to pick the right pair of shoes for your whole family. Citywalk is a limited company. Our co-business is retail selling of unique, elegant, stylish and designer shoes, clothes, perfumes and leather items. Citywalk started operations in 1991 with only one branch at The Mall in Westlands Nairobi. Driven by the motivation to expand, Village Market branch was born in 1994. In 1995 a new branch was opened at The Sarova Stanley hotel along Standard Street. With the development of Karen residential area we sort to tap the market potential where our Karen Crossroad branch was opened in 2006.
A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products and services through various digital channels. They analyze customer behavior and research market trends to create and execute strategies that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets and allocating resources efficiently to achieve marketing goals
- Planning and managing our social media platforms by executing marketing campaigns across various digital channels including email marketing, social media, PPC, SEO, display advertising and more.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas and target audience
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways and other digital projects
- Monitor customer behavior and analyze data to identify opportunities to improve marketing campaigns and increase customer engagement
- Create comprehensive plans to promote products or services using digital media channels such as email, social media, search engine optimization, display and advertising
- Work closely with other departments such as sales to ensure marketing strategies align with overall business objectives.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, business or related field.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in digital marketing tools such as Google analytics, AdWords, Mail Chimp, Zoho CRM, Yoast SEO, Canva, Adobe suite, Google Ads, Meta suite, Sprout Social, Google Workspace management platforms and email marketing software
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Should be able to pay attention to detail and adapt easily
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya