Kenindia Insurance Ltd, was established as merger of Indian Insurance Companies operating in Kenya to form a vibrant joint venture with moral and financial support from leading local business elite on 6th December 1978.
By 2007, a span of 29 years, the company had crossed the Ksh 3 billion gross premium income mark to become the largest non-life insurer in Kenya.
Since then, Kenindia has grown from strength to strength to become a leading household name in Kenya
Main Purpose of the Job – (Job Summary)
To conduct a proper analysis motor claims-TL/CTL/repair; to visit garages, discuss on the motor repair estimate work, and to do thorough investigations in relations to claims in line with the departmental targets to achieve overall business objectives.
- Ensuring that proper loss adjustments are done.
- Visiting the garages and other loss sites to ascertain the extent of loss.
- Assisting in CTL, TL repair claims.
- Following up with the surveyor’s assessor.
- Reducing the CTL and TL claims by application of technical knowledge and experience as required for motor claims.
- Ensuring that claims’ service providers meet agreed service level timelines.
- Analyzing and studying assessor’s reports to establish occurrence of events and ensuring that they conform with policy terms and conditions.
- Investigating suspicious claims.
- Ensuring scrap disposal is done collection is done.
- Other claims related work.
- Any other duties assigned.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya