CSM is a regional leader in helping organizations solve their most pressing strategy execution challenges. We provide our clients with an integrated set of servicesstrategy and technology consulting, education, training, and certification that deliver tangible results and enduring internal capabilities.
Firm is seeking an energetic, quick thinking and passionate data analyst to join the team.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The key role will be compiling, analyzing, and reporting on transactional data within the ERP systems i.e. sales data, journey/ route management data etc.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Study past system and transactional data to determine trends and insights
- Conduct research into competitive companies and the surrounding market
- Study trends of consumer base and target demographics
- Use prediction software to determine future trends
- Create reports and dashboards that are informative and clear based on collected
- and analyzed data
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients – Lead informational sessions
- where required to explain trends based on data analyzed.
- Work on related tasks as assigned by Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any IT-related Degree. Certifications in Data Science and Database Management would be an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in active Data Analytics and Reporting work.
- Experience working with SAP B1 is an added advantage
- A high level of mathematical ability.
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Team working skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 1 June. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya