Reporting to the Deputy Director of Marketing & Communications, the Cross-Channel Marketing Manager will serve as a member of the External Affairs division and sit on the Global Marketing & Communications Team. The Channel Marketing Manager will work with a diverse set of internal and external partners across our global team to support the development and execution of digital marketing and communications initiatives that drive awareness of PATH’S expertise, thought leadership, global footprint, and policy and advocacy.
The Channel Manager will be responsible for defining, delivering, and monitoring the strategic utilization of key digital platforms including email, web, digital advertising, and social media. They will contribute to monitoring the effectiveness of specific channels and provide insight and advice on performance indicators and targets. Having a passion for digital media technologies, they will play a key role in supporting the development of an integrated platform strategy focused on brand integrity and user experience across all our institutional channels while supporting our creative and marketing teams in executing high impact initiatives.
- Plan and execute content and marketing campaigns across all institutional channels, including email, web, editorial, and social (organic and paid).
- Develop integrated channel plans to support strategic initiatives
- Define work plans for content management across platforms and manage stakeholders for execution
- Optimize content to be fit for platform and use data driven approaches to increase performance
- Maintain an inventory of internal and external owned channels, perform channel audits, measure and analyze channel performance to influence future work
- Work with a global team of program and project communicators to establish and articulate key messages, to ensure content is distributed in alignment with business goals, and to proactively offer ideas and advice to improve content delivery across channels.
- Define and monitor KPI’s for prioritized digital channels.
- Explore how digital approaches could improve brand awareness and engagement across audiences and regions
- Leverage the existing CRM system to drive improvements in personalization and engagement across audiences and regions.
- 3+ years of experience in content strategy, copywriting, user experience, social media management and e-mail marketing.
- Experience managing owned, earned, and paid channels to drive strategic communications goals.
- Knowledgeable about marketing strategy, brand, design, online marketing, and website development.
- Experience in integrated, cross-channel communications—strategy, planning, content development, and execution to meet marketing goals and drive conversion at every stage of the funnel.
- Strong understanding of marketing measurement against strategic goals
- Experience leading or working within cross-functional marketing teams
- Agility at HTML, content management systems (Wagtail user a plus) and integrated marketing platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content.
- Experience with analytics tools and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver advice and strong customer service to internal or external clients.
- Global or multi-country experience
- Experience working in public health, international development, or healthcare preferred
- Experience working in fundraising for nonprofits preferred
- Experience working in B2B marketing preferred
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya