Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services.
- Must have the relevant cleaning services industry, and environmental operational experiences and knowledge
- Prepare a roadmap of advertisement and sales promotion and specify the channels of distribution for goods and services.
- Ensure successful sales retention through relationship development and maintenance with our customers, and attending to enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Attending to Tender site show round, preparing sales quotation/proposal, and pitch presentation to potential clients
- Review new tender opportunities via various media and portals
- Work closely with other departments including Operations, Human Resource, Accounts, and Procurement during the tender and/or mobilization process.
- Proactively build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners, on social media platforms, to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Must be a great team player, passionate, self-motivated with a results-driven approach and ‘can do’ mindset
COMPETENCIES / ATTRIBUTES
- Possession of a clean and a valid Kenyan driving license,
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP System,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Excellent Persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills,
- Drive for results with no excuses,
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines,
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers,
- High level of Integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related course.
- Membership in a Professional body would be an added advantage,
- Over 5 years relevant experience in retail and experience with Corporate Channels (Hospitals, HORECAs, Banks, Parastatals, NGOs) preferably in a Public Hygiene environment.
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya