Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and Southern Africa region, with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset management, Banking and Property. Our Mission is to provide outstanding financial services to our customers. Our Vision is to be the most trusted financial service partner. We aim to provide our clients, with an unmatched offering, ensuring first class solutions that help secure the future.
The job holder will be responsible for effective and strategic coordination and execution of Corporate marketing campaigns and projects to meet the set business objectives and to ensure positive returns to the business.
Campaign Planning and Management
- Collaborate with Corporate segment heads to understand product offerings and target customers and align on marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate all Corporate segment marketing, advertising, PR, promotional activities in liaison with Corporate Marketing Manager.
- Liaise with the advertising company/agency partners to ensure timely execution of projects. Provide daily/weekly status updates.
- Work with business development teams to develop marketing materials for Corporate segment marketing activities.
- Work with business team to create sales tools that support the selling process of products e.g. product brochures, company profile, emailers etc.
- Assist in planning and executing product launch events and campaigns.
- Monitor and report on product and Corporate brand campaigns to ensure execution is as per plans.
- Plan and manage Corporate segment events from vendor selection, event idea, branding, décor, sales activation management, digital and PR coverage.
- Provide leads to Telesales and Financial Advisor teams and monitor conversion.
- Assist Corporate Marketing Manager to create quarterly content for SMS and Email communication.
- Cost management to ensure all marketing projects are completed within the allocated budget.
- Ensure that all corporate segment brand assets adhere to brand guidelines and are effectively managed to deliver a strong Britam brand and grow brand equity.
- Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and marketplace performance.
- Measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinate procurement of marketing services together with Procurement department. Ensure competitive bidding, full completion of RFP analysis and proper execution of projects
- Regularly review account application forms together with Business Development, Operations, Risk and Legal departments to ensure smooth customer journey. Coordinate any changes required.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends in financial services industry and share in monthly report.
- Follow up on weekly and monthly reports from agency partners and ensure timely execution.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor activity on both traditional and digital media and share monthly report.
- Assist in coordinating focus group discussions and in-depth interviews together with internal and external partners.
Digital Channels and Social Media Management
- Responsible for the Corporate segment content on Company’s website and social media channels, including content development and continuous updating of the website and intranet.
- Conduct monthly website audits on Corporate segment pages to ensure content is up to date.
- Measure the results of digital advertising campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio.
- Create always-on content together with digital agency.
- Product and Brand SEO – Collaborate across internal teams (marketing, product, technology, research, etc.) to evaluate SEO opportunities that deliver business goals, research project requirements, audit implementation, and analyse the results.
- Enhance usability, design, content and conversion of the company’s websites.
- Devise, implement and manage effective social media marketing campaigns and trends.
- Develop, implement and monitor all digital marketing campaigns (pay per click advertising, email campaigns, Search Engine Optimization, SMS, videos, blogging etc.
- Design internal communication materials i.e. emailers, e-shots, flyers.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing or a related field.
- Professional diploma or certificate will be an added advantage e.g. CIM, MSK
- 2- 4 years working experience.
- Proven experience in advertising, event planning and digital marketing.
- Designing skills will be an added advantage.
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of excel
- Knowledge in Diversity management
- Ability to drive change
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Stakeholder Management
- Basic blogging knowledge and skills
- Report writing-ability to develop reports
- Strategic Planning
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Decision making –ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner
- High moral and ethical standing
- Highly motivated
How to Apply
Closing Date : 21 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya