The role is accountable for the day to day creation of new member accounts and supporting sales team when on-boarding new clients. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client creation is prompt for excellent client experience at first touch point.
- Checking on the correspondence email and responses.
- Keeping and updating records of all members
- Conduct proper due diligence on client accounts & documentation
- Ensuring proper application form have been dully filled & conducting any data entry for account creation
- Creation of online account applications
- Update client static data
- Communicate effectively with the client, sales team, and other members to ensure tasks/deliverables are efficiently completed
- Carry out banking transactions
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Arrange for mail and courier services
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant business field
· Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- MS Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya