Rose Avenue Consulting Group is a financial management, strategy and consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in corporate finance, strategy and research. Together with our clients and partnering companies we address our client’s most critical issues and challenges. RACG aims to provide a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary strategic, financial and advisory services. RACG offers services across five key areas: – Financial services – Strategic advisory services – Executive search – Real estate & Industries
- Business Promotion and Development
- Coordinating marketing efforts to ensure that new business targets are met.
- Handling new business enquiries; coordinating new business quotation process; and following up quotations with clients/branches.
- Proposing to Management measures to enhance the Agency’s competitiveness.
- Business Retention
- Proposing risk surveys and making recommendations for premium discounts for good risks in our books.
- Closely monitoring customer service satisfaction to ensure renewals are not threatened.
- In liaison with Business Development Manager, negotiating renewal terms of all businesses well in advance and sending formal renewal confirmations to the operations team before the renewal dates.
- Preparing Monthly business performance assessments reports including such data as business acquired, business lost, business sources etc.
- Maintaining and regularly updating business progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field from a recognized institution Experience
- At least 2- 3 year’s relevant experience in the same position in a microfinance or Bank environment
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya