Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm,
You’ll be in charge of:
- Communicating with (new) business partners in new countries where Sistema.bio has no local offices.
- Coordinating tender and grant applications for global market expansion.
- Coordinating orders of business partners in export markets – preparing and providing quotes, coordinating the delivery with the respective departments.
- Searching and proposing new business opportunities, market segments, products and geographies that align with Sistema.bio mission and growth plans as requested by and in close cooperation with sales management.
- Managing strategic commercial projects (e.g. partnership academy, data infrastructure development, global pricing).
- Managing implementation of projects in export countries.
More about YOU
- You hold a BSc. in Business Administration, Economics, International Business Management, Agribusiness or related field (MSc. desired).
- You demonstrate passion to empower smallholder farmers through climate smart technology.
- You have leadership experience in a professional, educational or community setting (experience managing another employee, starting a new company or organization, leading a volunteer project, captain of sports team, etc.).
- You have over 2 years experience in business research, business analysis, project management, or management consulting.
- You have exceptional professional verbal, written, visual communication and presentation skills.
- You are experienced analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategy and decision making.
- You have demonstrated ability to contribute to a strong team culture and build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- You must be comfortable self-managing multiple priorities and partners concurrently, thrive in the face of change and uncertainty, and be motivated to drive projects forward.
- You have a positive, encouraging, collaborative attitude.
- You have experience working in global, multicultural settings across multiple time zones.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It’s the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya