The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing brand strategies for the specific product segment to build brand equity and drive revenue and increase market share.
Industries Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector)
- Area 1: Brand Management
- In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, develop and execute successful 3-year Brand Strategies, Annual Brand Plans as well as Activity Recommendations aligned to the overall organizational objectives.
- Develop through the Line executions guidelines to ensure the plans are brought to life in the outlet level. Lead in the execution of the approved cycle activities by ensuring all cycle activities are well communicated to the Sales and Marketing Operations Teams.
- Be the Brand/Category Ambassador in the business to positively drive the respective KWAL’s Category Agenda to internal and external stakeholders
- Area 2: Marketing Campaigns Development & Execution Management
- Develop and support brilliant execution of marketing campaigns for the assigned Brands within the targeted consumer/channel segment to enhance brand visibility and drive growth in sales.
- Oversee the creation and management of Through the Line Marketing mix in line with approved Brand plans; this include all appropriate ATL, BTL and Digital solutions that generate leads and facilitate the selling process while being consistent with the branding strategy.
- Drive the rigour of measurement and evaluation of the approved cycle initiatives to ensure brilliant execution and course correction of any concepts to ensure positive return to the business.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and Sales Managers to embed correct channel focus and PICOS (picture of success) across the wider sales team in line with the respective Brand Plans and consumer typologies
- Area 3: New Product Development
- Responsible for mapping and developing new innovation and renovation projects for the current portfolio in line with potential new consumer segments
- Managing the Innovation process for existing portfolio using the Stage Gate Process from Conceptualization to Commercialization.
- Identifying, assessing and developing the marketing mix elements that will successfully commercialize the innovation projects.
- Adopt the New to World brands post successful handover from the Innovation team 12 months after launch.
- Area 4: Marketing Resource Management
- A&P management in line with planned Business deliverables
- Analyze and report on the return on investment of marketing campaigns and use this information to enhance returns on investment for all marketing initiatives.
- COGs management of existing portfolio of brands to ensure sustained delivery within the desired business GM targets
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- A least five (5) years’ experience in a FMCG marketing firm, advertising agency or within any similar organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 26 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya