Morison Engineering Limited (MEL) is a leading supplier of engineering products in the region. “Atlas Fire Security” a Division of Morison Engineering Ltd has been in existence for close to three decades and is synonymous with fire fighting equipment in many Kenyan businesses and residences. The Company distributes high quality equipment from a number of industry leading companies from around the world which conform to international standards and certified by Kenya Bureau of Standards.
The Branch Manager position reports to the General Manager of the Company and is responsible for the following:
- Implementation of the Branch revenue and cost budget.
- Develop and oversee sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage daily operations, especially customer service and finance
Qualifications and Attributes
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Second Class Honors), Upper Division, from a recognized university.
- Proof of course attendance in leadership, project management or sales and marketing.
- Integrity, self-drive, team work and communication skills.
- Several years’ experience in managing technical and sales personnel at managerial or supervisory position
Qualified candidates are requested to address applications to the General Manager, Morison Engineering Limited, P.O Box 17764-00500, Nairobi or email@example.com so as to reach him by 22nd October 2021.Applicants should attach a CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates and other relevant documents
How to Apply
Submit your CV with three references, copies of ID, certificates, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 22 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya