The Fairmont Norfolk is a historic hotel in Nairobi, Kenya and is owned by the luxury hotel chain, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. The hotel has 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, and consists of 5 main blocks, each ranging from 1 to 2 stories high. The hotel has a signature Tudor style of architecture that has been maintained since its original construction.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines
- Have full knowledge of the beverage menus being offered at the outlets
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
Your Experience And Skills Include:
- Previous bartending experience required
- Diploma or Degree in Food & Beverage or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya