St. Paul’s University is an ecumenical private chartered university founded in 1903. It is strategically located in the lush Kiambu County along Nairobi-Limuru Route A, 30kms from Nairobi, next to Jumuia Conference and Country Home with other campuses in Nairobi, Nakuru and Machakos. It is in a cool and serene environment that is very conducive for learning.
DETAILS OF THE JOB
- Coordination of all university marketing activities as envisaged in the PR and Marketing strategic plan outputs.
- Develop and implement effective marketing campaigns with measurable goals.
- Create a customer research database for relationship marketing.
- Working with the Assistant Public Relations Officer to achieve the set Marketing objectives.
- Establishing and Maintaining a consistent competitive marketing edge of the university.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field from a recognized university.
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of (3) three years of relevant professional experience.
- Registration with a professional body.
- Competence with Informtion Technology skills and experience of using marketing softwares
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and quickly prioritize and organize.
- Demonstrate competency in Relationship Marketing and be able to develop effective marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of the changing market dynamics.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically , analyse complex information and offer creative and practical solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct and analyse customer research and database .
- Advanced kowledge of social channels relevant to an institution of higher learning.
- Ability to lead a team, work flexibly with a team for long hours and under pressure
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email Closing Date : 30 May. 2023
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya