Mawego Technical Training Institute has recorded tremendous growth in the development of Middle Level Training as an Institution. It has continually fulfilled its mandate in training young people to acquire skills and technical knowledge that are in line with the industrial growth of our country and the vision 2030.
This position is responsible for conducting routine audits and assist on investigations as per the approved internal audit work plans in order to evaluate effectiveness of internal controls in various department and sections in the institutions.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (Finance /Accounting or related field) from a recognized institution
- CPA II (Levels 3 & 4)
- And any other relevant professional qualification for the job
- Certificate of Good conduct
- KRA Compliance certificate
- CRB clearance certificate
- 45 years and below
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience
Specific duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensuring Internal Control Systems are in sound operation and reporting on any detected weakness.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observations and reports as required.
- Ensuring that the County Government assets, plant and equipment/supplies, stores etc. are appropriately recorded in relevant registers are maintained and kept.
- Reporting of financial information to users of financial reports and application of
- accounting policies and financial management.
- Establishing internal financial management control system.
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, standards and best practice guidelines.
- Facilitating communication between the Group Members and the internal and external auditors.
- Facilitating the maintenance of the independence of the external auditor.
- Providing a structured reporting line for internal audit and facilitating the independence of the internal auditor.
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to :
MAWEGO TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O BOX 289 – 40222 OYUGIS
Closing Date : 15 October. 2021
- Salary Offer 0 ~ Ksh10000000 KES 0-ksh10000000 Month
- Address Homa Bay, Kenya